Registration for Fall 2018 Soccer Academy is available via the following link - DAA Fall 2018 Soccer
The County Soccer program is a recreational soccer program which promotes fair play, good sportsmanship, skills and fun for players ages 7 through 18. Our boys and girls teams are registered in the Anne Arundel Youth Soccer Association (AAYSA) for both spring and fall soccer seasons. The AAYSA is a county-sponsored recreational league that supports divisions for different team skill levels.
Teams are grouped by age levels, starting at Under 8 for spring and fall. In general, DAA’s oldest team for boys or girls is Under 18. The age group for your child is now based on birth-year per the new US Soccer mandates. The DAA soccer program does its best to group players in their appropriate age group, but based on the number of registrations, roster maximums and skill levels, some players may be grouped differently as necessary. Where multiple teams are formed at an age group, evaluations will be used to correctly place players in the appropriate team. County Teams practice 2 times a week.
Fall 2018 Registration Fees
- On-Time Registration: Before August 1st: $135
- Late Registration: On or after August 1st: $160
DAA has moved to a new Under Armour County Uniform for all age groups. Jerseys and shorts have been purchased by DAA for each player to use for the duration of the season. In exchange an $80 deposit check is required. This check is never cashed and will be destroyed or returned upon the return of the uniform at the end of the season. Please ensure you accurately record Jersey and Short sizes as part of the registration. The collection of deposit and delivery of uniform will take place when practices begin.
Players are responsible for purchasing black socks to complete the uniform.
Players are required to provide their own equipment:
- Shin Guards
- Mouth Guard for Orthodontics
- Soccer Cleats
All county soccer is coached by parent volunteers. The program is always looking for more willing voluteers. If you are able to help in any way please indicate through your registration or by letting the program coodinator know though
Important Dates (Planned)
- Any required evaluations will take place between 13th-24th August
- Team allocation on or before August 24th
- Practices begin week of August 27th
- First Games of Season are September 7th-9th.
- No games weekends of 5th-7th October
- although a county tournament will be available for teams to participate in.
- Please confirm with your coach if your team is participating.
- Last scheduled games 4th November.
- Makeup weekend 9th-11th November
County soccer players are encouraged to sign up for the DAA Academy program if they wish to further advance their skills.
Questions? Contact us at