Game Schedule is available:
Select 'Davidsonville' as the club and then your child's age group/coach as the team.
Please note that games can be rescheduled as the season progress, please recheck schedule regularly and watch for information from your coach.
Current overall schedule information:
Columbus Day Weekend
|Week 6 – Silent Weekend (Mandatory)
||Make Up Weekend
AAYSA Site - https://soccer.teamsportsinfo.com/aaysa-fall-2017
Silent Sunday began 18 years ago in the Northern Ohio Soccer League. Coaches and spectators were asked to stay silent so players could experience one day of soccer free from interference. The result was so positive that league has continued the tradition every season since, and the Anne Arundel Youth Soccer Association is going to be continuing its use this season.
Silent Soccer was approved for fall season for Friday 10/13 & Saturday 10/14. This season it will be MANDATORY.
Goals of Silent Sunday:
- Foster independent thinking by players.
- Encourage communication between players.
- Support referees by reducing dissension.
- Give coaches a chance to see that players can survive - or even thrive - without constant guidance.
- Give parents a chance to see that players can thrive without constant encouragement.
- Please refrain from coaching players on the field - give your players a chance to solve problems as individuals and as a team.
- Offer instruction to players on the bench when necessary.
- Communicate to the field through substitutions.
- Please sit back, relax and enjoy watching your child play this fun game.
- Feel free to applaud when appropriate, but otherwise refrain from making comments (positive or negative).
- Have fun and remember, you will need your brain as much as your feet this weekend!